Our responsibility is to protect the information of our clients. PRWCS CORP. will not share any personal information. This data will be used exclusively for the orders placed on the website and the related tasks.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your devices through websites. They are tools that have an essential role in many services we all enjoy online. Among many other roles, cookies allow a website to store and recover data on the user’s browsing habits and his/her device, leading to customization and improvement of the experience provided online.
Types of Cookies
Depending on who is the entity managing the domain sending and managing the cookies and obtained data, we can differentiate two types of cookies:
- First-party cookies: refers to a cookie created by the domain that a web user is visiting.
- Third-party cookies: refers to the one that is placed on a user’s hard disk by a Web site from a domain other than the one a user is visiting. As with standard cookies, third-party cookies are placed so that a site can remember something about you at a later time.
In case the cookies have been installed from a domain managed by the website’s editor but the obtained data is being used for a third party, we can’t consider these as first-party cookies.
There is a second classification according to the time period they remain stored in the user’s web browser:
- Session cookies: designed to obtain and store data while the user is browsing the website. They are only used to store data that is going to be used exclusively during the current session (for example, a list of acquired products).
- Persistent cookies: capable of providing websites with user preferences, settings, and information for future visits. Persistent cookies provide convenient and rapid access to familiar objects, which enhances the user experience (UX). A persistent cookie is also known as a stored or permanent cookie
By last, there is another classification with different types of cookies according to the use webmasters give to the obtained data:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, online platform, or app and to use the different features available online, such as controlling traffic and data transfer, signing in, accessing restricted areas on the website, remembering shopping carts, placing orders, joining an event, using security elements that are active during the session, store data for video or audio streaming, and sharing content on social media.
- Customization cookies: those that allow the user to access services with customized features according to the user’s personal preferences and navigation behavior, such as language, web browser, regional settings, among others.
- Analytic cookies: those that allow the webmaster to track and analyze user behavior on his/her websites. Collected data with the use of these cookies are used to monitor activity on websites, online platforms, and apps with the end goal of improving user experience.
- Ad cookies: those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of ad space and its content.
Disabling and Deleting Cookies
You have the option to allow, block, or delete the installed cookies on your device by choosing to do so on the web browser settings. If you disable the cookies, some of the services on the websites you visit may be unavailable. The method to disable cookies on every web browser is different but normally it can be done from the Tools or Settings menu on the web browser. You can also use the Help menu on the browser for further instructions. The user will be able to choose which cookies want to allow on each website.
For detailed instructions, please check the following links:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/es/case-studies/clean-browser-and-remove-trackers
Also, you can manage cookies on your web browser with the help of the following tools:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies on PRWCS CORP.
In the following lines, we describe the cookies that are active on this website:
<Insertar las cookies que se utilicen en la web>
Accepting Our Cookies
PRWCS CORP. understands that you, the user, accept our cookies. Nevertheless, you can find more information about our policies here.
You can do the following regarding our cookies:
- Accept them: you will not see this message again when navigating on our website during the current session.
- Close the message: hides this message on the current page visit.
- Change cookies preferences: you will get more information on what cookies are, know in detail our policies, and change your web browser settings according to your privacy preferences.